- Please read this manual carefully before installation.
- Please also refer to your vehicle service manual in conjunction with this manual.
- After the installation has been completed, please keep this manual for future reference.
- If the installation was done in a shop, please make sure to give this manual to the owner.
- Audio Auxiliary Jack
- Mechanic’s tool kit
- Your vehicle workshop service manual
- This product was designed specifically for the application specified. If an attempt is made to use this product on another car other than specified, you will risk damaging this part and/or components related to it.
- Do not use any excessive force when installing this product as you risk damaging the product or other parts.
- This product must be installed with the appropriate tools and equipment to prevent any electrical failures, injuries, or bodily harm.
Preparing for replacement
- Park your vehicle.
- Engage the parking brake to keep the wheels locked. Ensure your vehicle will not move. Shut off the engine and ignition, and remove the key from the ignition switch.
- If needed, disconnect and remove the side panels of the central console.
- Remove the gear shift knob.
- Gently remove the central console.
- If needed, unscrew the two crosshead screws fixing the front central console panel.
- Carefully, avoiding damages from the gear shift arm, pull it out and disconnect the two power cords.
- Remove the old Audio Auxiliary Jack outwards from the back.
- Install the new one.
- Install, fix, and connect removed parts in the reverse order.
If you do not feel confident doing the job yourself, have a certified technician perform the replacement.