- Please read this manual carefully before installation.
- Please also refer to your vehicle Service Manual in conjunction with this manual.
- After the installation has been completed, please keep this manual for future reference.
- If the installation was done in a shop, please make sure to give this manual to the owner.
- Turbo Speed Sensor
- Vehicle workshop service manual
- Mechanic’s tool kit
- This product was designed specifically for the application specified. If an attempt is made to use this product on another car other than specified, you will risk damaging this part and components related to it.
- Please have regular maintenance checks to ensure the item remains securely fitted.
- Do not use any excessive force when using this product as you risk damaging the product or other parts.
- This product must be installed with the appropriate tools and equipment to prevent any electrical failures, injuries, or bodily harm.
Preparing for replacement:
- Park your vehicle.
- Engage the parking brake to ensure your vehicle will not move. Shut off the engine and ignition, and remove the key from the ignition switch.
- Remove any air inlet housings and the air filter box as needed using the instructions in your vehicle's service manual.
- Disconnect the turbo feed line to gain better access to the sensor mounting bolt.
- Locate the sensor connector and unplug it.
- Remove the bolt holding the sensor and remove the sensor.
- Install the new sensor in the reverse order and plug the sensor connector back in.
- Reattach the turbo feed line, air lines and filter, and any other additional parts in reverse order.
If you do not feel confident doing the job yourself, have a certified technician perform the replacement.