- Please read this manual carefully before
- Please also refer to the Ram Service Manual in conjunction with this m
- After the installation has been completed, please keep this manual for future reference.
- If the installation was done in a shop, please make sure to give this manual to the owner.
- Intercooler Hose
- Hose Clamp - 3.06" * 2 pcs
- Ram workshop service manual
- Mechanic’s tool kit
- This product was designed specifically for the application specified. If an attempt is made to use this product on another car other than specified, you will risk damaging this part and components related to it.
- Please have regular maintenance checks to ensure the item remains securely fitted.
- Do not use any excessive force when using this product as you risk damaging the product or other parts.
- This product must be installed with the appropriate tools and equipment to prevent any electrical failures, injuries, or bodily harm.
Preparing for replacement:
- Park your vehicle.
- Engage the parking brake to ensure your vehicle will not move. Shut off the engine and ignition, and remove the key from the ignition switch.
- For better access, remove the air intake system hoses with the air filter box.
- Loosen the clamp that secures the intercooler hose to the turbocharger outlet.
- Loosen the clamp that secures the intercooler hose to the intercooler intake.
- Pull the hose turbo outlet boot off. Pull the hose intercooler outlet boot off. Once the hose is released from both sides, gently pull the hose out.
- Install the new intercooler hose and replace old clamps with new ones from the kit in the reverse order.
- Slide back both clamps to the original position and tighten them down.
- Install the removed air intake system hoses with the filter box in reverse order.
If you do not feel confident doing the job yourself, have a certified technician perform the replacement.