- Please read this manual carefully before installation.
- Please also refer to the BMW Service Manual in conjunction with this manual.
- After the installation has been completed, please keep this manual for future reference.
- If the installation was done in a shop, please make sure to give this manual to the owner.
- PCV Hose
- BMW workshop service manual
- Mechanic’s tool kit
- This product was designed specifically for the application specified. If an attempt is made to use this product on another car other than specified, you will risk damaging this part and components related to it.
- Please have regular maintenance checks to ensure the item remains securely fitted.
- Do not use any excessive force when using this product as you risk damaging the product or other parts.
- This product must be installed with the appropriate tools and equipment to prevent any electrical failures, injuries, or bodily harm.
Preparing for replacement:
- Park your vehicle.
- Engage the parking brake ensure your vehicle will not move. Shut off the engine and ignition, and remove the key from the ignition switch.
- Remove the acoustic cover.
- Remove the air filter housing and air intake system hoses if needed.
- Unlock the connectors one by one and, at the same time, pull out the connecting line. The connector MUST NOT be damaged. A damaged connector should be replaced immediately.
- Install the connecting line in reverse order.
- Install the air filter housing with air intake hoses in reverse order.
- Install the acoustic cover.
If you do not feel confident doing the job yourself, have a certified technician perform the replacement.