- Please read this manual carefully before installation.
- Please also refer to the Ram Service Manual in conjunction with this manual.
- After the installation has been completed, please keep this manual for future reference.
- If the installation was done in a shop, please make sure to give this manual to the owner.
- Park Assist Wire Harness
- Ram workshop service manual
- Mechanic’s tool kit
- This product was designed specifically for the application specified. If an attempt is made to use this product on another car other than specified, you will risk damaging this part and components related to it.
- Please have regular maintenance checks to ensure the item remains securely fitted.
- Do not use any excessive force when using this product as you risk damaging the product or other parts.
- This product must be installed with the appropriate tools and equipment to prevent any electrical failures, injuries, or bodily harm.
Preparing for replacement:
- Park your vehicle.
- Engage the parking brake to ensureyour vehicle will not move. Shut off the engine and ignition, and remove the key from the ignition switch.
- Disconnect the vehicle wire harnesses from the bumper. Remove the bumper from your vehicle.
- Disconnect all the connectors and attachments of the park assist wire harness from the bumper.
- Disconnect the park assist wire harness from the bumper and remove it completely from the bumper.
- Install the new park assist wire harness.
- Re-connect all the attachments and connectors in reverse order.
- Install the bumper back on your vehicle. Re-connect all wire harnesses.
If you do not feel confident doing the job yourself, have a certified technician perform the replacement.