Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Diesel exhaust aftertreatment injector for heavy-duty trucks
Used in Volvo & Mack trucks equipped with Bosch Denoxtronic 2.2 System
This diesel engine exhaust after-treatment injector is precision engineered for Heavy Duty Class 8 trucks with Bosch Denoxtronic 2.2 urea injection systems for emission reduction. Our commitment to quality helped us to create a DEF dosage valve with increased durability with the following specifications:
- Corrosion Resistant - corrosion-resistant housing materials to withstand harsh environments
- Fluid Compatibility - dosage valve materials compatible with diesel exhaust fluid
- Urea dosing - precision engineered injection spray volume
- Thermal Management -water cooling and thermal isolation designs
- On Vehicle Tested -vehicle tested to ensure premium quality, performance, and fitment.
Suitable for car models:
Volvo & Mack trucks equipped with Bosch Denoxtronic 2.2 System
Analog to spare parts:
Consumers and professional technicians face challenges such as complex repairs, new technologies, expensive OEM parts, unreliable private store brands, and cheap parts that just don’t fix the problem. We understand these frustrations because we live and breathe auto parts. That’s why we are motivated to engineer real solutions: Parts that fit. Parts that work. Prices that are fair. We provide premium products at a competitive price.