Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Hydrocarbon Dosing Module with Fuel Doser 7th Injector Kit for Volvo & Mack Trucks
Motiv8's heavy duty Aftertreatment Hydrocarbon Dosing Module with Fuel Doser 7th Injector is designed to work and fit just like the original Volvo & Mack Trucks D11 D13 D16 MP7 MP8 and is made to meet or exceed OEM specifications. It uses industry-leading materials and production processes to ensure the highest level of quality and performance.
• Direct Replacement - Direct-fit OE replacement ensures proper fit, form, and performance for ease of installation
• Guaranteed Quality - Engineered by an advanced team of experts in the United States for quality you can trust.
• Durable Construction - this part is made from premium materials to ensure high performance and reliablility
• On Vehicle Tested -Vehicle tested to ensure premium quality, performance, and fitment.
• DIRECT REPLACEMENT- This aftertreatment Hydrocarbon Dosing Module with Fuel Doser 7th Injector is a direct plug & play replacement for the original AHI Module and 7th Injector
• REPLACES PART #'s - 23185531, 21534115, 21870667, 22452551 and 21407621, 22009269
• ON-VEHICLE TESTED - This module with injector has undergone extensive testing on and off the vehicle to ensure proper fit and performance
• TWO YEAR WARRANTY - Every new part is free from defects under normal use for two years from the purchase or 24,000 miles
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items Certain types of items cannot be returned, like hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Other Auto Parts
Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse.
Satisfied or refunded
You have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
One-to-one support is a big part of Motiv8 Engineering. Contact us by email to get help from our qualified team.
Your credit card number, expiration date and cryptogram are encrypted in the transaction for your protection