Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exhaust gas temperature sensor for FORD
One of the common causes of exhaust gas temperature sensor failure is exposure to excessively high temperatures. Like all wired sensors, severe vibration can also loosen internal connections and any bends or twists can cause the wire to break, making them particularly vulnerable to damage when replacing other components in the exhaust system.
This sensor is used in the engines of Ford cars, see below for more detailed specifications.
These, alongside contamination from other fluids such as oil or antifreeze, can all affect the sensor’s response characteristics, causing it to drift out of tolerance and provide inaccurate readings.
Motiv8's EGT sensor is a direct OE replacement and guaranteed to restore engine operation and perform as intended. Features & Benefits
- Direct Replacement - Exact-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Durable Construction - Designed to withstand harsh environments and deliver accurate signal output
- On Vehicle Tested - Vehicle tested to ensure premium quality, performance, and fitment.
Suitable for car models:
- FORD F250 SUPER DUTY 2011-2017 6.7L
- FORD F350 SUPER DUTY 2011-2017 6.7L
- FORD F450 SUPER DUTY 2011-2017 6.7L
- FORD F550 SUPER DUTY 2011-2017 6.7L
- FORD TRANSIT 150 2015-2019 3.2L
- FORD TRANSIT 250 2015-2019 3.2L
- FORD TRANSIT 350 2015-2019 3.2L
Analog to spare parts:
Exact copy of original spare parts: