Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exhaust gas Recirculation Pressure Feedback Sensor for Ford 8C3Z9J460A & 1846480C2
The Exhaust Gas Recirculation sensor is a critical component of the EGR system. Its purpose is to measure the difference in pressure of the EGR valve to prevent too much exhaust from entering into the intake manifold at one time.
Therefore, a malfunctioning sensor will cause decreased engine performance, a check engine light, and prevent the vehicle from passing emission testing. The DPFE sensor malfunction is due to either a broken sensor or a clogged EGR feed tube.
Motiv8's DPFE sensor comes already installed on a new EGR feed tube to ensure restoration of performance and ease of installation.
Features & Benefits
- Direct Replacement - Direct-fit OE replacement ensures proper fit, form, and performance for ease of installation
- Durable Construction - This sensor is designed to withstand harsh environments and deliver accurate signal output
- On Vehicle Tested - Vehicle tested to ensure premium quality, performance, and fitment.
Suitable for car models:
- Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.4L Powerstroke 2008 2009 2010;
- Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.4L Powerstroke 2008 2009 2010;
- Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.4L Powerstroke 2008 2009 2010;
- Ford F-550 Super Duty 6.4L Powerstroke 2008 2009 2010;
Analog to spare parts:
Exact copy of original spare parts: