Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
VVT solenoid for Ford BE8Z6M280A
If the VVT solenoid fails or is blocked, the lack of proper lubrication can cause the timing chain and gear to prematurely wear. An improper functioning VVT solenoid will cause the vehicle to experience a decrease in fuel economy, rough engine operation, and rough engine idle. This can be caused by dirty engine oil or debris causing a blockage in the solenoid. Our variable valve timing solenoid is a direct match for the fit and performance as intended by the original equipment and has the following features:
- Direct Replacement - Direct OE replacement VVT solenoid to effectively restore engine performance and improves gas mileage
- Premium Materials - Features high-quality steel material to resist heat, pressure, and expansion
- Enhanced Sealing - Premium O-rings and gaskets provide enhanced sealing of the solenoid to prevent oil leakage
- Vehicle Tested - This solenoid has been installed and tested on the intended vehicle application to verify proper fitment and function.
This solenoid is designed for use in Ford 1.6L engines. See below for exact specifications.
Suitable for car models:
- Ford Escape 2013 - 2013 1.6L
- Ford Fiesta 2011 - 2013 1.6L
- Ford Fusion 2013 - 2014 1.6L
Exact copy of original spare parts:
Analog to spare parts:
Consumers and professional technicians face challenges such as complex repairs, new technologies, expensive OEM parts, unreliable private store brands, and cheap parts that just don’t fix the problem. We understand these frustrations because we live and breathe auto parts. That’s why we are motivated to engineer real solutions: Parts that fit. Parts that work. Prices that are fair. We provide premium products at a competitive price.