Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Electric Auxiliary Coolant Pumps for Jaguar C2C6517
Contaminated coolant, corrosion, or particles in the coolant can cause seals and internal pump parts to fail. Thus, before replacing your electric auxiliary coolant pump, ensure to flush the coolant system and use only the correct engine coolant as specified in the owner's manual. If the coolant system is not flushed, there is a chance the failure can return due to particles in the coolant damaging the pump impeller. Secondly, using the incorrect coolant can cause irreversible damage to the components in the coolant system leading to corrosion and costly repairs.
Motiv8's electric auxiliary coolant pump is a direct match for the fit and function of the original equipment coolant pump and has the following features and benefits:
- Direct Replacement - exact fit OE replacement for the original electric auxiliary coolant pump
- Premium Materials - stainless steel composition of all water-contact components for longer life & rust prevention
- Corrosion-resistant, self-lubricating graphite composite pump bearings
- Durable reinforced glass fiber material housings
- Precision Engineered - the seal-less design prevents leakage at the motor shaft
- Vehicle Tested - Installed and tested on the intended vehicle application to verify proper fitment and function.
Suitable for car models:
- JAGUAR S-TYPE 2003-2008
- JAGUAR SUPER V8 2005-2009
- JAGUAR VANDEN PLAS 2004-2008
- JAGUAR XF 2009-2010
- JAGUAR XJ8 2004-2009
- JAGUAR XJR 2004-2009
- JAGUAR XK 2007-2009
- JAGUAR XK8 2004-2006
- JAGUAR XKR 2003-2009
Analog to spare parts: