Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Exhaust gas temperature sensor for Ford
One of the common causes of exhaust gas temperature sensor failure is exposure to excessively high temperatures. Like all wired sensors, severe vibration can also loosen internal connections and any bends or twists can cause the wire to break, making them particularly vulnerable to damage when replacing other components in the exhaust system.
These, alongside contamination from other fluids such as oil or antifreeze, can all affect the sensor’s response characteristics, causing it to drift out of tolerance and provide inaccurate readings.
The high accuracy of the EGTS sensor measurement ensures precise control of the afterburning fuel injection and an accurate assessment of the amount of soot in the DPF filter, which in turn contributes to more efficient regeneration of the DPF filter. The result is lower exhaust emissions and improved fuel economy, as less fuel is used for the regeneration process of the particulate filter. In addition, the temperature of the catalytic converter is controlled to protect it from overheating and reduce wear.
Motiv8's EGT sensor is a direct OE replacement and guaranteed to restore engine operation and perform as intended. Features & Benefits
- Direct Replacement - Exact-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Durable Construction - Designed to withstand harsh environments and deliver accurate signal output
- On Vehicle Tested - Vehicle tested to ensure premium quality, performance, and fitment.
Suitable for car models:
- FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 2008-2010 6.4L Diesel
- FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 2008-2010 6.4L Diesel
- FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 2008-2010 6.4L Diesel
- FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 2008-2010 6.4L Diesel
Analog to spare parts:
Exact copy of original spare parts: